In the Office
If you have questions, email Rachel Horowitz or call 919-542-0794 x228.
We’re always on the lookout for volunteers to help out in our offices. Although we tend to need long term volunteers for these roles, the experience is really rewarding. In addition, we love to have students or job-hunters come in gain some on-the-job skills in administration, finance, or non-profit fundraising.
Here are some possible tasks for an office volunteer:
- Hand address and stuff envelopes
- Distribute newsletters around the county
- Help with special events
- Shoot photographs
- Play music
- Enter information into our database
- Help with filing and other clerical tasks as needed
- Assist with mailings
- Pick up our recycling once a week
- Help with office maintenance as needed
- Create scrapbooks
- Make photocopies
- Answering the phones and directing calls
If you’d like to volunteer in the office, email Rachel Horowitz at 919-542-0794 x228.