As COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to affect our community, Chatham Habitat is evaluating the progress daily and has adapted our operations as necessary. In the interest of public health, it is our goal to continue to follow all recommendations to the best of our ability.
Here is a summary of Chatham Habitat’s current operations and policies:
- Our administrative office remains closed to the public. Our staff is available by appointment only. Please contact the person you’d like to meet with directly, or send an email to email@example.com – we’ll be here for you in whatever way we can.
- Our ReStores are open on modified hours (Mon-Fri 10-5, Sat 9-4). All shoppers over the age of 11 are required to wear a face covering and follow social distancing procedures. The ReStores are accepting drop-off donations, and we are doing truck pick-ups but are only able to pick up items that have been brought outdoors.
- Our ReStores have begun welcoming a few regular volunteers back on a limited schedule, but are not able to accept any new volunteers at this time.
- Our construction sites have begun welcoming small numbers of regular volunteers back to the sites, but are not able to accommodate groups or new volunteers at this time.
- Our community meeting space is closed, and all scheduled meetings are cancelled indefinitely.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an uncertain time for everyone and we are continually thankful for your support and patience as we face this new challenge together as a community.