Please check out the Chatham Solidarity Fund – Chatham Habitat is proud to be part of a collaborative effort to help ensure that everyone in Chatham County makes it through this crisis. In addition to your regular donation to Chatham Habitat, we sincerely hope that you will consider making a donation to The Chatham Solidarity Fund.
As COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to affect our community, Chatham Habitat is evaluating the progress daily and has adapted our operations as necessary. In the interest of public health, it is our goal to continue to follow all recommendations to the best of our ability.
Chatham Habitat has made the decision to postpone the reopening of our ReStores until confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Chatham County have stopped increasing. Our top priority is the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and community, and we feel that this is the best choice we can make at this time. We are monitoring confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Chatham County daily, and have developed a phased plan for reopening that we will implement as soon as possible.
Here is a summary of Chatham Habitat’s current operations:
- Our administrative office remains closed to the public, and our staff is working remotely. Please email email@example.com to get in touch – we’ll be here for you in whatever way we can.
- Our ReStores are both closed, and will remain closed until two weeks after Chatham County is no longer seeing increasing cases of COVID-19, at which point we will implement a phased plan to reopen.
- All in-person volunteer opportunities have been cancelled indefinitely.
- Our community meeting space is closed, and all scheduled meetings are cancelled indefinitely.
- We are monitoring confirmed cases of COVID-19 daily, and will implement plans to reopen as soon as we can do so safely.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an uncertain time for everyone and we are continually thankful for your support and patience as we face this new challenge together as a community.